Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 30. januar 2016

Chanel Satellite 31 swatches


Chanel Satellite 31 is older than 2002, but I don’t know how old. It is a gorgeous topper in square silver glitters and golden and multi-colored shimmer. I’m showing it in one coat over Purrfect Pawlish Pitch Black, the perfect one-coater black, and I added a coat of Seche Vite.
I thinks it's a beautiful topper...


1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous topper!

    SvarSlet
  2. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this mix of pretty effects :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is pretty unique - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  3. interesting topper, i would wear it :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm reading all the posts I missed in the last few weeks and while I may not comment on all of them, I just have to comment on this one.
    I never would have guessed this was a Chanel! It's just so special and unique... a real gem in your collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you comment on some - and not all, so don't worry!
      Yes, it is a very nice gem for the collection!

      Slet
  5. That's a lovely shade. I need to buy more Chanel polishes. I just have one- Dragon

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...