Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 11. august 2015

Potion Polish Five-O Glow, Independence Day trio swatches


Potion Polish Five-O Glow is from the Independence Day trio. It is a beautiful blue squishy holo, strong in the sun, but it’s also visible in indoor light settings. The formula is nice to work with and the dry time is good. You see it in two coat with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this blue even more than I thought I would <3
I'll show the other two from the trio soon...
Check out Potion Polish so see other beauties!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It reminds me of fireworks reflection over water. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, what a beautiful picture you planted in my head...

      Slet
  2. Wowww... one of the finest blues in your collection. Loving it.

    SvarSlet
  3. Azul lindo!!
    Poxa...fico aqui cheia de vontade dos seus esmaltes.rs

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is beautiful - Google didn't translate the "Poxa...fico aqui cheia de vontade dos seus esmaltes.rs", well, so I don't know what you mean :D

      Slet
  4. I m not a big blue polish fan but this one is mind blowing beautiful! I LOVE it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is quite a compliment then - and you are absolutely right!

      Slet
  5. What a knockout blue! Amazing. Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. it's blue, how could i not love it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so true - and what a blue it is!!!

      Slet
  7. My eyes are shinning!!!! Oh,gods, look at this shade of blue!!!! This hollographic shimmer is pure happiness!!

    Have a nice day =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm so glad you like it, it IS amazing!

      Slet
  8. It is really amazing, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Very pretty, and yet another brand I haven't tried :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should give this one a chance - I love mine!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...