Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. september 2013

Chanel Azuré 657 - L'ete Papillon de Chanel coll. - swatches

Chanel Azuré 657 – is, yes, what is it, is it teal or a blue turquoise with duochrome tendencies – it has an amazing shift and a lovely shimmer. 
This is two coats with a top coat, the brush strokes are minimal and the top coat fixes them, but you need to be careful. The formula is nice and the dry time is quick!
It is part of the summer 2013 collection “L'ete Papillon de Chanel” including Bel Argus 667, Azuré 567 and Lilis 647.
Chanel Azuré 657 – er, ja, hvad er den, er den teal eller en blå turkist med duochrome tendenser - den har en fantastisk skift og et smukt shimmer.
Du ser her 2 lag med toplak, penselstrøgene er minimale, men man skal være omhyggelig og toplakken glatter dem fint ud. Konsistensen er fin, og tørretiden er god!
Den er del af L'ete Papillon de Chanel kollektionen fra sommeren 2013, der består af Bel Argus 667, Azuré 567 and Lilis 647.
What do you think of Chanel Azuré 657?
Later today I will show you the brother Bel Argus!
Hvad synes du om Chanel Azuré 657?
Senere i dag vil jeg vise den blå bror Bel Argus!

I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

32 kommentarer:

  1. I got this one also, and it's so unbelievable pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, maybe a bit too teal for me :)

      Slet
  2. I always love this kind of shades, always :) Gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  3. I've seen this one in person only several days ago and I'm quite underwhelmed. It is pretty, but Deviantly Daring is so much prettier to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I feel the exact opposite about those two LOL - it's so good we have different taste :)

      Slet
    2. It would be boring if we all liked the same things.

      Slet
    3. Exactly, it would be very boring - and no one would develop :)

      Slet
  4. çok güzel :)
    http://pembeemavii.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  5. ooooh, that's another pretty polish, right up my alley!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, I thought it would be just that my friend!!

      Slet
  6. I just love how this one shifts!! SO pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shift is so fascinating in Azuré :)

      Slet
  7. I just stumbled upon your blog and oh my gosh these Chanel polishes look absolutely incredible. I need these in my life. But I feel like once I start I won't stop... and that wouldn't be good for my wallet.

    This polish I think looks especially pretty with all the different tones of blue! It looks like the ocean :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you did Katie!
      And I guess you are right, just look at me, once I got the first, I needed more :) - But I buy the majority of mine second hand :)

      Slet
  8. Beautiful! I'll have to see if I can find this one anywhere - it's lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should still be able to find it - good luck :)

      Slet
  9. This one is so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  10. I love the blue shift in this one. Is it just me... or is that blue shift a duo-chrome we don't see all that often? (unlike another certian popular gold/green shifting channel shade which shall remained un-named)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very intense, and I like that too :)

      Slet
  11. nice, although not entirely my type ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not into teals at the moment, but love the shif in this one :)

      Slet
  12. Ah this is sooooo beautiful!! I could stare at this all day...

    SvarSlet
  13. This polish has 'different colors'. It's an eye catcher.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...