Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 16. oktober 2012

Electric blue doodling

 
- and my right/non dominant hand
 

I'm not back yet, but any day soon now...
The base color is 2 coats of Hedy’s Ma.nish.ma Electric Blue. It was a bit goopy and the brush is very wide, but for the second coat I added a few drops of Seche Vite Restore to thin it, and is was better to work with. It dries with a silky finish, but I prefer it with a coat of Seche Vite, it brings out the beautiful shimmer in it! And oh, before top coating I painted some abstract doodling with white acrylic color.
I'll get back to you when I'm by my computer again :)
Jeg er ikke tilbage endnu, men måske i morgen eller overmorgen...
Grundfarven er 2 lag Hedy’s Ma.nish.ma Electric Blue. Den var lidt tyk i konsistensen og penslen er meget bred, så til andet lag tyndede jeg den lidt med Seche Vite Restore, og det hjalp lidt. Den tørrer med en silkeagtig overflade, men jeg foretrækker den nu med Seche vite som toplak, det får shimmeret så flot frem. Jeg malede lidt ”kruseduller” med akrylfarve inden toplakken :)

17 kommentarer:

  1. Great mani.
    love the doodling :)
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. So pretty! hehe your doodling is so much more artistic than mine. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the design and the blue is just popping out of my screen!

    SvarSlet
  4. I hope you´re having a good time!
    The manicure es sooo pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That blue is really gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like this abstract manicure and the base colour is sooo nice! Congratulations on your 500 followers! :-) Come back soon! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. so, you just teasing us ;)
    awesome manicure, great color :D
    yeeeey, 500 followers, congrats... and wish you many more, you deserve them <3

    SvarSlet
  8. oh wow! that polish looks amazing! too bad the formula gave you problems...look at those shimmers and the design is beautiful! I miss ya!!
    Congrats on the big 500! :D Hugs*

    SvarSlet
  9. Take care of yourself...your doodling is amazing...

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow that blue looks amazing! Love the white designs! They really pop!

    SvarSlet
  11. Lovely mani, bluetiful ;-).

    SvarSlet
  12. I love that gorgeous blue. It kind of reminds me of China Glaze Frost Bite. The white designs are such a beautiful simple touch! I hope you are feeling well rested and rejuvenated! You have been missed! {hugs}

    SvarSlet
  13. Stunning blue! I love the art on top...Come back soon!! :)

    SvarSlet
  14. Very pretty blue- electric! Looks nice paired with white. :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Thank you so much every one - I completely agree, this blue color pops right out of the screen :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...