Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. januar 2012

Essie Merino Cool, swatches and review/anmeldelse + golden leopard spots



Dansk, se længere nede.
I have sooo many swatches prepared, and on this “Swatch Saturday” I’m going to sneak in 3 that are for sale, click HERE, plus one I’ll show you with unplugged nail art tomorrow.
This is 2 coats of Essie Merino Cool over a ridge filer and without a top coat. Merino Cool is a mauve color, so close to China Glaze Below Deck, that I IRL cannot tell the difference on the nails.
Jeg har så mange swatches liggende klar, så jeg vil i dag poste 3, jeg har til salg, klik HER, plus den farve, som jeg viser unplugged nail art på i morgen.
Dette er to lag Essie Merino Cool over en ridge fillre grundlak, men uden toplak. Det er en smuk mauve farve, der er utroligt tæt på China Glaze Below Deck, som jeg også har.


Merino Cool with golden leopard spots
I decided to do a kind of leopard spots on Merino Cool, but not an as stringent a pattern as I normally do. So I choose Orly Glitz & Glamour for the spots and China Glaze Cross Iron for the outlining.  On top is Seche Vite.
I almost chose not to show it because I think it looks a little blah and boring to me looking at the photos, it was prettier IRL
Jeg valgte at lave en slags leopard pletter på Merino Cool, men ikke et så stringent mønster som normalt. Jeg valgte Orly Glitz & Glamour til pletterne og indrammede dem med China Glaze Cross Iron. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg var lige ved ikke at vise dette design, for jeg synes det ser lidt uinspireret ud og kedeligt ud på billederne, men det var meget pænere i virkeligheden.

4 kommentarer:

  1. this one is super classy, love it even with the nail art :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, It's really nice - and SP close to China Glaze Below Deck, I have made a comparison for later use...

      Slet
  2. Its cute! Thou the orange is completely drawing my eye! Hey I always show mine! I'm not sure why, maybe to let others decide what is bad because I'm my hardest critic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Cross Iron is an totally amazing color, it's like fire on your nails, I'm so happy I bought it.
      And you are right, I'm my own hardest critic too, but promised myself from the beginning to post even failures, because the also show the development :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...