Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. december 2011

Love Marilyn – China Glaze Eye Candy Collection 2011-2012

As “quick posts” before the little mouse continues her story around New Years Eve, tomorrow actually, I promised to show you the 4 colors I have from China Glaze’s Eye Candy Collection: Blonde Bombshell, Lorelei’s Tiara, Marry a Millionaire and Love Marilyn.

Som “hurtige opdateringer” før den lille mus fortsætter sin historie omkring nytår, i morgen faktisk, har jeg lovet at vise de 4 farver jeg har fra China Glaze’s Eye Candy Collection: Blonde Bombshell, Lorelei’s Tiara, Marry a Millionaire og Love Marilyn.

 
 

This is 2 coats + Seche Vite. It’s very easy to work with and gives full opacity in two coats. Like Marry a Millionaire this is a VERY festive glitter polish with a very shiny red/silver glittery finish.
Dette er 2 lag + Seche Vite top coat. Den var let at arbejde med og dækker fint ved to lag. Det er ligesom Marry a Millionaire en MEGET festlig glitter med et meget skinnende rød/sølv glitterfinish.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Super pretty,I have to say this one is my favorite from the collection,and I think they choose the name well:)

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you, ladies :)
    Mimi I saved this as the last, because I was 100% sure, it would be your favorite LOL

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...