Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. december 2011

China Glaze Magnetix + Glitter Crackle

Dansk, se længere nede.

I do not know for sure when in 2012 these two collections will be released, but I pretty sure it's summer, and my favorite online nail polish seller has placed an order.
Personally I look forward to the magnetic "Magnetix" collection. The magnet kan give at least three (maybe more) patterns: star, diagonal and v-shape.
Which collection seems the most appealing to you?
Are you tired of crackle polishes, or do you love them?
Do you think magnetic polishes are the "new" crackle?
You can search this blog for magnetic polish and find 5 reviews.
Jeg ved ikke hvornår disse to kollektioner kommer på gaden i 2012, men jeg er næsten sikker på, at det er til sommer, og min favorit online sælger har lagt order ind.
Personligt glæder jeg mig til den magnetiske "Magnetix" lakker. Den tilhørende magnet kan give tre (måske flere) mønstre: stjerne, diagonal og v-formet...
Hvilken af de to kollektioner tiltaler dig mest?
Er du træt af crackle, eller elsker du disse neglelakker?
Tror du at magnetlakker er det "nye" crackle?
Du kan søge på magnetisk her på bloggen og se 5 anmeldelser, hvis du har lyst!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer magnetic over crackle,so I would really love to see that collection.But I doubt it can top Houses of Parliment and other polish from that collection:)

    SvarSlet
  2. I too look forward to seeing if they can match the Nails Inc. magnetic polishes, it would be grat if they do. On the photos the colors look less dramatic in the effect, but let's see :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...